A haul but mostly gifted! :D

Hey all.. How are you doing?? :)
I'm so sorry for going into hibernation for so long... :( I just got too busy!! Apologies for being a bad bad girl :(
Anyway.. I'm back with a "HAUL" post... First thing is, more than half the stuff was "gifted" to me by my aunt!!! 
♥♥  These are the stuff which I got for all the festivities last month and what I bought from an exhibition I went to yesterday!! Hope you guys like it!!.. ♥♥ :





PART - I


The Cosmetics - Only 1, 8 & 9 were bought by me :D
1. TBS Born Lippy Passion Berry Lip Balm
2. Lakme Glide On Eye Color - Aqua Green
3. Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick - Glimmer Green
4. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
5. Lakme Lip Artist ( Lip Pencil, but I have no idea bout the shade.. its dark maroon-ish though)
6. Lakme Aqua Shine Lip Color - Sangria
7. Lakme True Wear Nail Color - 043 (Love this deep blue shade)
8. Lakme Eye Magic - Silver
9. Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick - Starry Night
10. Lakme Fantasy Shimmer Liner - Midnight Moon
11. Lakme True Wear Nail Color - 204 Iced Plum(Classics)


Jewelry - 1 bought by me & 2 gifted :D
1. Purple Rose Bow Earrings - Rs. 95 (Bought it from Reliance TimeOut, I guess! :P)
2. Marcacite Silver Butterfly Earrings from Kushal's - Rs. 780 (gifted :P)

Here's all the stuff I got! :)
PART II -

This is what I got from the exhibition I went to... The stuff were too expensive in there so I dint get a lot of stuff although I wanted to.. :D

Earrings and Fridge Magnet
So the first picture to the left are the 2 earrings I bought.. and to the right is a Fridge Magnet :)
And the picture to the right has the cute Ice cream Sundae kind of Fridge Magnet.. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and it was just for 40 bucks so I just bought it without thinking much!! :D


Okay, this is it for now... and I promise I will be regular from now on... :) :)

Love ya'll!
Dhritz. :)

Labels: , , , ,