My First Song: Eternal Peace

Just wondering one thing, how on earth does all the "ideas" come right when exams are going on??!! *rolleyes*
No no, serious question.. No kidding!! HOW does that happen? :/
Maybe a bit of "mind de-cluttering" is in place? Or maybe, it is the sheer excuse for not studying? Or else maybe its just that you're mind is more into active thinking when already in a state of action?! You know, Newton's third law types. ;)
Whatever the reason, I believe creativity has no limits - not even if it comes from a complete amateur like ME, for example! :P
So, all said and done.. Here's the first ever song I wrote.
[Open to criticisms, but please not too harsh people. You see, its just my first one.]


ETERNAL PEACE

 

All is wrong
with the bond

Staring high
Its just a lie
As I cry
Into the night
Had enough
 I don’t care
[All in all
you’re just a pain

And now I know
Your crooked game]
The love is dead
Turned to ash
In the end its but life


Bury the angel lost in thought
Save her from the cruelty
Give her a chance to just get out
Be in the open and now breathe free
With the hopes of feeling light
Lay her head into earth’s crease
Close her eyes, cold like ice
As she(..) finds eternal peace

And now again
It all repeats
Why’s the soul
So incomplete?
I open up
To the world
‘Cause I believe
I can reweave

[All in all
you’re just a pain

And now I know
Your crooked game]
Deep down the heart
All holes and cracks
No stopping me, its my life

Bury the angel lost in thought
Save her from the cruelty
Give her a chance to just get out
Be in the open and now breathe free
With the hopes of feeling light
Lay her head into earth’s crease
Close her eyes, cold like ice
As she(..) finds eternal peace

Don’t look at me with those deceptive eyes
Now don’t touch me with your filthy hands
Don’t love me with your tainted birth
‘Cause now I know what I’m worth

So bury the angel lost in thought
Save her from the cruelty
Give her a chance to just get out
Be in the open and now breathe free
With the hopes of feeling light
Lay her head into earth’s crease
Close her eyes, cold like ice
As she(..) finds eternal peace

© 2012 Dhriti Govind Raj

Labels: ,